Welcome

Dear audience,

Welcome to my blog. On here I will post my views on certain topics, share some thoughts give a view behind the scenes of some Stratego related business and so on.

Topics will be discussed whenever something interesting happened or the topic simply crossed my mind and I felt like writing something about it. If you have a suggestion for a topic, mail me . Thanks. As this is new to me, occasionally you may notice changes in layout/theme, it is not really my area of expertise, so very likely this layout will be used for a while.

Should you post a comment, please do not be offended if no reply or whatsoever is given by me - hereby you have my thanks in advance.

Yours truly,

Nortrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WC 2019 Sheffield - Part 2 of 2

WC 2019 Sheffield - Part 1 of 2

Live WC 2018 Organisational preparations